Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Very little restriction

The swelling has gone down, and it seems that things have changed. I get full faster, but I get hungry again faster. I'm eating every 2 hours now, so I'm making sure that when I do eat it's high protein. Cottage cheese, beans, eggs. Last night was the boys Christmas program at school, and the girl had tumbling. I was running around like a madwoman trying to get it all done in time. We had 20 minutes to grab something for dinner before we had to be at the school. My stomach was hurting like hell so holding off wasn't an option. We went to Wendy's and I had a baked potato with some chili. I ate what was mushy in the potato, there was quite a bit left on holding on to the skin. I ate about 1/2 of a small chili. I was full. When I got home about 2 hours later I had some pimento cheese with some rye crackers. Otherwise yesterday I had cottage cheese for breakfast and I guess I skipped lunch because I can't remember eating anything. That's weird.

So yesterday was a stressful but good day. No pain, still a little tired, but good overall.

No comments: