Sunday, December 14, 2008

Much better today

I think I must have needed rest. I feel so much better today, but I'm still tired. I guess I won't be having a cycle this month, because any cramping I had is gone. Hey, I'm not complaining, because no way am I pregnant and if I can skip a period without being pregnant, I'm celebrating.

Yesterday I literally slept all day. Well, I rested. I guess I did too much last week, I have a hard time remembering to pace myself. I went and did some grocery shopping late last night, as to avoid the crowds, I also avoided the shelves being full. I'm telling you, it was slim pickings.

Yesterday I had some grits for breakfast. I had some potato cheddar soup for lunch. I have to say that Bear Creek soup is fabulous. I had about 1/4 c of cottage cheese for a snack and I had some spaghetti O's w/meatballs for dinner. I realize that isn't a good dinner. I was exhausted and just opened it up and ate it. Sue me.

I'm hovering weight wise. But I'm cool with it. Today I'm cooking a roast in my crock pot with potatos and carrots. I'll likely eat the vegetables and have something for protein.

No comments: