Monday, December 15, 2008

Much better

I'm definitely feeling better. I'm not hurting anywhere, but I'm still so tired. I feel like sleeping and I can't get any motivation. I think today I might focus on my protein intake and make sure that I'm getting enough. I also think that with the mushy phase, I might be taking in too many carbs, carbs wipe me out.

Yesterday I slept really late, so I skipped breakfast. I know, I'm bad. I had some refried beans and cheese for lunch with guacamole (I have to stop with the beans, but they are so easy and high in protein). At dinner I made the family a roast with potatos and carrots. I had some of the potatos, and some of the roast. I didn't have much of it, because I was exhausted after chewing it. For snacks I had some of that nasty spray cheese with melba toast. I drank a lot of water yesterday, I'm really working on my water intake.

And in other news, we hung up our Christmas lights yesterday. It was nice outside, probably in the mid 70's. We had some wind, but in Oklahoma we expect wind. So we're standing there, and a huge gust blew through, and I swear to you the temperature dropped 5 degrees right away. We just got the shrub lights on and it was freezing. It was in the 20's by 7pm. Crazy weather I tell you. Today it's cold enough to freeze the balls off of a brass monkey. I didn't take the boy to school today, and believe me, he was going to school come hell or high water. My loving husband did it for me, so I didn't have to get out this morning. But I will this afternoon, and I'm dreading it. I'm so cold lately. I use to be hot all the time, regardless of the weather. Now I just shake and shiver in the cold. I'm ok with it, I can always put on more clothes. When it's hot you can only take off so much and then next thing you know, the popo is hauling you down to the big house for indecent exposure. I'm not doing that again. Heh.

Here's to another good day!

No comments: