Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Last day of liquids!

I've read about how the band feels tight in the mornings. The last couple of mornings I've noticed it. It's hard to explain exactly what it feels like. I haven't had anything put in my band yet, so I'm not sure why I can feel this, I assume maybe there is still some swelling or something.

Today is my last day of liquids. I go back for my 2 week follow up tomorrow and I get to start on "mushy's". Or as my nutrionist calls them "soft foods". I don't care if they call it dog doo on a stick, if I can chew it, then I'm there.

I'm 100% right now. I'm ready to shop, talk to people again, get out amongst the living. Yesterday I wore jeans. They fell off of me everywhere but around the waist. I don't usually have a big waist, but I suppose there is still some swelling up there. It was weird to see my clothes hanging like that. I mean good weird, it was a sign that something is happening with my body. I also am also down a size in sweats and tops. I realize that doesn't sound like a big deal to lose a size in sweats, but nobody looks good in tight sweats.

I'm looking forward to today, the girl and I are going to do some shopping before her tumbling class. We're moving into the new flip factory today! It's very exciting, she got to check out one of the trampolines the other day and she's really excited to get on the balance beam, it's by far her favorite. She has her fathers grace, her mother has none.

No comments: