Monday, December 8, 2008

Good news/bad news

OK, well I'm hungry and wanting specific items, specifically chocolate. I believe it is due to PMS and I am fighting it, but it's the first time I've craved anything. Now is when it becomes mind over matter. I have to work through it, and I feel like I can. It seems weird to be hungry, it's been so long. I'm also feeling a little bitchy, so that tells me it's PMS.

The good news is I've lost 2 pounds and now I'm 20 pounds down since I started the pre op diet 4 weeks ago today. I'm pretty excited, but to tell you the truth, I sort of stopped being obsessed with the scale. You know how if you don't need anything out of the dryer, your clothes dry fast. But if you need clean underwear it will take forever for them to dry? I think the scale is like that.

I woke up late this morning because I had a migraine and had to sleep it off. I wasn't at all hungry when I woke up so I skipped breakfast and waited until about noon to have some tomato soup. At around 3:30 I had some squeeze cheese and I just had my dinner. Some ricotta cheese with marinara. I'm full.

No comments: