Sunday, January 4, 2009

I need a fill

I can't wait for Tuesday. I feel like I'm on a ledge with no rope over here. I'm not overdoing it, but it's by sheer will, and I'm also not making the best choices when I do eat. It's really hard to not go back to the old ways and go for it. My thoughts have gone from "ah, you're getting a fill in two days, have what you want one last time". That's pretty much saying eat what you want and start your diet tomorrow. I've done that for 30 stinkin' years.

I just need a fill. I sound like a junkie. That's nice.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I just had my first fill last Monday and I already need another one. Of course he only filled me a little -- .6cc -- so I had only a little restriction. But my appointment that was set for the end of the month just got bumped to Monday!!