Sunday, January 11, 2009

Better today

Last night I went to dinner with some out of town relatives (free dinner!) and I noticed my fill big time. I didn't eat half of it and I was full as a tick. It was pretty much the first time I had eaten all day. Today I haven't eaten anything really, and I can't think of anything I want. But I do have a little bit of an empty tummy hiccup thing going on.

I'm still thrilled to have the band. My jeans fall down to my hips when I suck in my tummy, it's crazy. I can also tell my arms and legs are thinner as well as my face. I'm not sure about numbers, at the doctor last week I had lost 3lbs, I'm figuring around 25-27lbs. I'm trying not to weigh that often because the scale doesn't tell me as much as my clothes and my body tell me.

1 comment:

christines iphone said...

great idea to not let the scale rule your mentality... sometimes the scale just gets so stuck, but clothes continue to fall off.

you're doing a great job! keep it up! :)