Monday, November 24, 2008

The most exciting pooh since 2003 (TMI)

I realize this is not necessarily proper conversation, if you are easily offended, please stop reading. I poohed today. There has not been this much excitement about pooh since my boy made his first pooh on the day he was born. I was sitting here, thought it was just another gas bubble, but something told me different. I stopped what I was doing, thought about it, then ran to the bathroom. Sure enough, there it was. I mean it wasn't magnificent, nor was it much. But it was there.

I was a little disappointed to tell you the truth. I guess after everything, I thought there would be more fanfare. I thought maybe some fireworks. Maybe some warning shots, perhaps a gurgle or something. But it was just what it was. Pooh.

But I feel like I've accomplished something. I got a little cocky. I went to pick Jack up at school. I'm still shaky and rubbery so I wasn't sure I could drive yet. But I did. I came home exhausted, but I did it. I'm starting to feel a little more normal now.

No comments: