Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day before surgery

Tomorrow is the big day. At this time tomorrow I'll be home and hopefully high as a kite on liquid Vicoden. Yeah baby!

Today I ran around like a monkey on crack, how I did this considering the past 10 days is beyond me. I gave up on the protein shakes, I burped one up for 3 hours last night and decided that come hell or high water I was going to find something I could stomach, or start looking into wigs. I just couldn't stomach them. I don't even want them in my house. I took some back to GNC and when the dude (cause they're all dudes, big buff dudes), when he asked if something was wrong with them, I wanted to say "yeah, they taste like ass" but I settled for "yeah, they taste like something my dog threw up".

So bought some of these nifty protein bullets. I got fruit punch and blue raspberry. They taste delicious, I am currently enjoying one mixed with a glass of fruit juice. Quite enchanting as my husband would say. I also tried one of these Isopure fruit drinks all the cool kids are trying, it was gooooood. But, I downed all 20 ozs in a very short period of time, and now I have cotton mouth so bad. I haven't had cotton mouth like this since I quit drinking. YEARS AGO! Also, the 40 ozs of protein in a shot like that, sent me zooming. So either the Isopure gave me the energy or I'm bi polar. But I'm coming down, I'm tired, I'm ready to hit the sack and get up in the morning and get this bitch done.

No comments: