Friday, May 15, 2009

Undergarments

I'm having some undergarment issues over here. I might need to invest in a 5 pack of Hanes Her Way's and quite frankly, a couple of smaller bras. My underwear hangs off of me like a dirty diaper. It twists up when I'm sleeping, if I suck in my tummy it falls down a little bit. I noticed yesterday that while my cup size is fine, my bra's do not come near fitting me. It's bizarre.

I'm so happy! Last night my pants were so huge on me that I had to keep pulling them up. It's like one day you wake up and suddenly you are being swallowed whole by your own clothing. I have some smaller things hidden in my closet that I'm considering pulling out tonight and seeing what happens. I've almost been afraid up to this point. I'm not ready to buy anything new at this point, simply because it's summer and I intend to spend the summer in tank tops and shorts and flip flops. And my bathing suit.

But yeah, I need to get some new things to cover my undercarriage today. I'm not ready to go to VS, but the 5 pack at Walmart will do just fine. And if I'm lucky, I might be able to get a bonus pair in there.

No comments: