Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Second Fill!

Today I went in for my second fill on my band. The first time I couldn't really tell anything, but this time it's very, very obvious. I took a drink after he filled it and I felt it stop, and then slowly trickle down. It's going down faster now, but it is insane how full I got at dinner!

The kids and I went with my mom and Nana to have Chinese. I ate 2 little slivers of broccoli beef, no broccoli. I had 1 little piece of some sort of chicken that wasn't breaded and 2 of those green beans. I love those. Oh and I had about 3 bites of rice. I was so full I felt miserable. This is what I have been waiting for! This is perfect.

When I weighed today at the docs I had only lost 3 lbs since my last appt. To be honest, I half expected to have gained. I feel very swollen and bloated and gross. But I wore some jeans from the back of my closet today that I haven't worn in a very long time. They were a little loose on me even. Whoo hoo!

I feel rejuvenated now after feeling a little down. So, on we go!

No comments: