Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm so full

I'm one week out, and while the band is certainly tighter, it seems to be relaxing a little bit. The first few days it was almost too tight! I'm eating small amounts, several times a day. For example, if I were to have a sandwhich, I would eat it in quarters over the course of a couple of hours. Food gets stuck very easily so I have to be very careful to chew chew chew. Getting stuck is positively miserable! I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Well, there was a girl I knew about 10 years ago that I would like to see go through it but aside from her.

I went to lunch with my sister, and I have found that eating out is so much cheaper. I always order a kids meal, and I always bring at least half of it home. My family is not liking it because I have no desire to cook because I'm never really hungry.

I'm having problems not sleeping at night though. I don't think it has anything to do with the band, it's just something that is happening and it's wearing me out. I can't imagine what things will be like on the 3rd fill. I'm weighing tomorrow, since it will be one week since the fill. Here's to hoping.

No comments: