Sunday, April 26, 2009

So This Is the Sweet Spot

I'm there. It's perfect. I don't get stuck, I don't choke, I don't slime, I don't PB (I didn't really do those things anyway, but I don't feel like I will). I can totally tell the difference between being full and being stuck.

I went to my doctor on Wed. and he gave me a tiny fill. Then he told me to focus on carbs, so I'm focusing on carbs. Since Wed I've lost 6lbs. I eat something every 3-4 hours and I don't go without eating. Yeah my meals take me a long time to eat, and it's usually cold halfway through, but who cares? If it becomes a problem I have a microwave. This is what I have been waiting for!

Don't ask me how much is in my band or how much my band holds, because I cannot remember to save my life. I never remember to ask, maybe because my doctor is a hottie and I'm so focused on making him giggle that I can't remember what I'm doing. That and I'm desperately trying to avoid any burping or God forbid other gas slippage.

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Hi :)

I found your blog last night and have very much enjoyed reading it. You just lay it on the line and tell it like it is. Congrats on reaching that sweet spot, it must be such a relief. Also congrats on your weight drop, how cool to be lower than you thought - and all because of a new pair of scales. I'm due to be banded at the end of this month, so wish me luck! lol
Look forward to your next installment.
Cara :)