Thursday, March 12, 2009

Supplements

I went to GNC yesterday and got a stronger daily vitamin and some Biotin. It might not work with the hair thing, but it can't hurt. My hair really only seems to come out when I shower. And it actually seems to look better, more shiny and bouncy. I sort of think my image of the amount of hair coming out is like my image of the rat I once saw in my garage. That rat looked to be the size of a St. Bernard puppy when it ran from me. When it was dead it was about 1/4 that size. My husband said it's not much more than I usually shed.

I fully admit to not eating enough, but I eat what I can. Yesterday I had some grits for breakfast and then some soup and crackers for lunch. I had to go and take an exam, and then I stopped at Target to see if they had any portable DVD players for our trip next week. About halfway through my time there, I started to get weak, sweaty, dizzy. I went and got some protein bars and got out of there. I honestly thought I might not make it to the car. I sat in the car and ate one of the bars, and drank some water. I finally got some strength and was able to get home. I guess my blood sugar was down. I didn't eat anything for dinner, but I wasn't hungry.

So I just have to remind myself to eat something every few hours if I'm not going to be able to eat meals. I run around a lot, so it's not uncommon for me to just forget to eat, especially when I don't get hungry!

No comments: